We do the work for you–at no cost. Your faculty simply provides us with listings of their required textbooks and course materials as well as on-going input to ensure your virtual bookstore addresses all of the needs of your students.
- Dedicated Bookstore Management Team to coordinate streamlined textbook adoptions, provide feedback on availability of textbooks and ensure accuracy of listings.
- Facilitation of obtaining desk copies, teacher editions and supplemental materials from publishers.
- Digital learning content solutions including SIS/LMS integrations.
- Access to our Adoption Tool to streamline the adoption process and provide faculty more in-depth knowledge of textbook availability, pricing and content.
- Ability to add course notes, syllabi and faculty attachments to specific courses on the virtual bookstore.
- Custom published textbooks, coursepacks and faculty written materials.